Control Panels are the interface between people and plant and should deliver in 2 key areas:
- Control panels should be an intuitive interface to allow staff to set up, monitor and control systems easily and effectively.
- Panels should efficiently integrate with your process systems to deliver seamless process performance.
Control Panel manufacture is a key element of Denca’s business. By manufacturing in-house we have complete control on quality ensuring that the control panels and bespoke systems we deliver to you are right first time.
Our skilled manufacturing team is tasked with delivering control panels that consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
Our fully integrated systems projects, include panel manufacture and this requires each part of the organisation, design, software and manufacture, all work closely to ensure the completed panels form part of a complete functioning system.
Denca also produces low voltage switchgear and control gear assemblies. These panels can be built to specified criteria from the customer, with appropriate mains separation.
We can also produce bespoke panels to your design or specification.
Denca’s panels are manufactured to consistently high standards with appropriate quality checks at each stage of the build.
Our panel manufacture capability includes:
- PLC and IO Control Cubicles
- Certified Fault Rated LV & MV Switchboards
- Wardrobe-style Motor Control Centres
- Fault-rated, Form 4 Motor Control Centres
- Drive Systems
- Pneumatic Panels
- Process Control Stations
- Proof of Concept Pilot Rigs
All panels meet relevant British standards and directives.